In addition to resolving any symptoms your equipment has, our Full Annual Service is a way of maintaining the condition and reliability of your unit, backed by a 1-year labor warranty*. Typical examples would include vintage home stereo equipment, where there is often preventative maintenance that can be done. The following work is typically done to a unit undergoing our Full Annual Service:
- Clean out internal dust and debris.
- Thoroughly clean and treat all internal connectors, ground connections, jacks, switches, and potentiometers with DeoxIT D5 and DeoxIT Gold.
- Fully calibrate (e.g. bias, DC offset, level meters).
- Check component performance.
- Re-solder any cold or failing solder joints.
- Replace all internal incandescent lamps (if any) and primary fuses.
- Clean the exterior chassis.
- Includes a checklist detailing the work performed.
*All ProAudio Electronics warranties apply to the serial number of the unit repaired, not the owner, and thus will transfer if the unit is sold.